The Law Office of Malachowski & Associates, founded by Mark Malachowski in 2006, provides effective legal services to clients in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and the greater Bay Area. Mr. Malachowski understands that lives and fortunes hang in the balance when a client seeks legal representation. Recognizing that litigation is daunting for many clients, Mr. Malachowski works closely with individuals to develop a personalized plan of action that will achieve goals.
In addition to holding a Juris Doctorate, Mr. Malachowski also has a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Science. Before starting his law firm, Mr. Malachowski was a chemical and regulatory consultant for the Silicon Valley’s High-Tech Industry, which widened his breadth of understanding of the complexities of Business and Employment Law. Mr. Malachowski uses his business planning experience to assist clients in running businesses and litigating disputes. Additionally, he is well-versed in complex estate issues and provides services ranging from estate planning, probate and trust administration, to litigating trust and probate disputes.
Mr. Malachowski provides innovative, aggressive negotiation and litigation tactics in Employment, Business, Trust and Wills, Probate, Real Property and Contract Law. To set up an appointment, contact us at email@example.com or call the Law Office of Malachowski and Associates at (415) 983-0717.
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Living Trusts, Pour-Over Wills, Family Limited Partnerships
- Employment Law
- Real Property, Purchase Agreements, 1031 Exchanges, Lis Pendens, Partitions
- Will Contests, Trust Disputes, Probate
- Employment Law, Severance Agreements, Discrimination
- Business formation tactics and strategies
- Breach of Contract, Fraud
- Buying and selling a business
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States 05/03/21– present
- Bar of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals 06/07/06 – present
- Bar of the Supreme Court of California 06/01/06 – present